Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the procedure at collecting the car at the airport?
- How do I get a repeated costumer’s discount code?
- What document/s do I need on collection of the car?
- Does it cost extra for an additional driver?
- What does the price included?
- Does the vehicle come with fuel?
- How can I pay the balance?
- What is the payment procedure?
- What is the booking procedure?
All named drivers must present a valid drivers license held for a least one year.
No - it’s free. Just ensure all additional driver/s present a current drivers license upon collecting the car.
- V.A.T & local taxes
- Full comprehensive insurance (with no excess at all)
- 100% cover against theft and fire
- Driver and passenger insurance
- 100% cover on all car windows ,tires and lower part of the car
- 100% cover against all natural causes
- Immediate replacement of the car in case of car damage or accident
- 24 hour road assistant service
- Unlimited kilometers /mileage
- Baby seat / booster seat
- Road map of the island
Your car will usually be given with a full or half a tank of fuel. Fuel is paid by the renter and must be returned on the same level as taken or you will be charged.
The remaining balance will be paid at the collection of your car. This can be paid by credit card or cash.
When you book online you will be asked to pay a deposit of 20% of the total amount of your booking. The remaining balance will be paid on the collection of your car.
From the home page simply fill in the form and follow the steps